Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Priced Reduced even further.....this is superb deal!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Did you hit up the owner of the .net version? I typed it in and was taken to a horsesh*t site: clever.net. If that was the initial purchaser, someone has cash to burn.

Good luck with your sale.

•••
Did you hit up the owner of the .net version? I typed it in and was taken to a horsesh*t site: clever.net. If that was the initial purchaser, someone has cash to burn.

Good luck with your sale.

Hey Micklepickle..

Lol, yeah I also headed over to their site and saw it redirected to clever.net (nice domain) - I noticed it's owned by a company called Mesh Digital - I have not tried reaching out them yet. So if someone here grabs this domain then the new owner will still have the option to make contact with Mesh Digital and offer the domain to them.

•••
good name for tv junkies ... serien = means tv shows :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
•••
how much for the package ?

•••
how much for the package ?

I'm very open to negotiate. I have them listed on Sedo / Flippa for $3999 and $2999 (Thats $7000 in total) - Still very cheap considering what the .net sold for. However, I would be willing to let the package go here on NP for $3000 for a quick sale.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back