Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 9699.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ofclean

Established Member
Impact
20
What do you think about this? Keep in mind there are still NNNN.orgs available at reg fee.

EDIT: My post count is 699! ;)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Can u tell me the meaning of 9699 number? This will help me for appraisal.
 
0
•••
It means absolutely nothin'. :(
 
0
•••
:$:
You know what I have seen people with domain names that have two connecting words put together bring some meaning. like housescars.whatever

I like the domain 9699.org shame its not a dot com

Visually its striking and memerable and better than allot of shit listing on here.

Says the man who has 90ogle (dot) com and so70(dot)com and satat(dot)com

as I said if it was a dot com in my mind has great branding potential.

As I am personally more interested in BRANDING domain names.

oh yeah your posts have now unfortunatelly exceeded the 699 :tu:
 
0
•••
~$20... I 3009 dot net sold for $30, and then zone worse
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back