O ofclean Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 20 Oct 25, 2008 326 views 4 replies #1 What do you think about this? Keep in mind there are still NNNN.orgs available at reg fee. EDIT: My post count is 699! Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
What do you think about this? Keep in mind there are still NNNN.orgs available at reg fee. EDIT: My post count is 699!
PutuHamsa Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 27 Oct 26, 2008 #2 Can u tell me the meaning of 9699 number? This will help me for appraisal.
D dijnr Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Oct 26, 2008 #4 You know what I have seen people with domain names that have two connecting words put together bring some meaning. like housescars.whatever I like the domain 9699.org shame its not a dot com Visually its striking and memerable and better than allot of shit listing on here. Says the man who has 90ogle (dot) com and so70(dot)com and satat(dot)com as I said if it was a dot com in my mind has great branding potential. As I am personally more interested in BRANDING domain names. oh yeah your posts have now unfortunatelly exceeded the 699 :tu:
You know what I have seen people with domain names that have two connecting words put together bring some meaning. like housescars.whatever I like the domain 9699.org shame its not a dot com Visually its striking and memerable and better than allot of shit listing on here. Says the man who has 90ogle (dot) com and so70(dot)com and satat(dot)com as I said if it was a dot com in my mind has great branding potential. As I am personally more interested in BRANDING domain names. oh yeah your posts have now unfortunatelly exceeded the 699 :tu:
Hedden Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Oct 26, 2008 #5 ~$20... I 3009 dot net sold for $30, and then zone worse