Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 8keasy.com Appraisal Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GigaNu

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know the true value of this domain, or if it has a value?

EDIT: Also what do you think of www.ukestateagent.com?

Thanks

Jonathan
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee, not more imo.
 
0
•••
ok thanks for the feedback
 
0
•••
Welcome to the NamePros.com. Well those 2 domains aren't worth more than reg fee imo. I learned a lot from this section : Domain Newbies . Good luck.
 
0
•••
Hi GigaNu,

I posted my thoughts on 8keasy on the other thread but here you go anyway:

8keasy.com - 8k is a very random number and doesn't really make all that much sense. Plus I'm sure I could just as easily reg 22keasy.com or any variation of it.

ukestateagents.com
- I feel the other posters are being a bit rash with their appraisals. I would give this high $xxx to v.low $x,xxx (end-user sale). This is an area I'm quite interested in and going by recent sales I'd say you have a good shot at finding the right end-user.

AshtonEstateAgents.co.uk: $800
RealEstateAgents.org: $3,100
MDRealEstateAgent: $2,715
ManchesterEstateAgents.com: $500

Best of luck :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Does it matter if it is a .com domain?

I see that realestateagent.org sold for alot, and is a .org domain

Thanks
domaino said:
Hi GigaNu,

I posted my thoughts on 8keasy on the other thread but here you go anyway:

8keasy.com - 8k is a very random number and doesn't really make all that much sense. Plus I'm sure I could just as easily reg 22keasy.com or any variation of it.

ukestateagents.com
- I feel the other posters are being a bit rash with their appraisals. I would give this high $xxx to v.low $x,xxx (end-user sale). This is an area I'm quite interested in and going by recent sales I'd say you have a good shot at finding the right end-user.

AshtonEstateAgents.co.uk: $800
RealEstateAgents.org: $3,100
MDRealEstateAgent: $2,715
ManchesterEstateAgents.com: $500

Best of luck :)
 
0
•••
GigaNu in most cases .com is the most valuable extension.
 
0
•••
Ok thanks, what value does something like www.gbestateagents.com have?

GB = Great British or Great Britain
 
0
•••
IMO ukestageagent.com just doesnt have as much brandablity as the others. I would say reg fee unless developed but GL
 
0
•••
Cmbilt.com said:
IMO ukestageagent.com just doesnt have as much brandablity as the others. I would say reg fee unless developed but GL

Is the term "estate agent" used all that much in the US?

It is a very popular term here in the UK. It's a British-English term according to Wikipedia.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back