auction .

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
Payment via PayPal ( established members only ) or Escrow/Ecop for others due in 24 hrs after PM with instruction is sent. Failing that member will be reported and domain/s put back for sale.
Due to recent episodes of non paying members I reserve the right to reject/refuse suspicious or potentially untrustworthy bidders/bids.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ffuw.com 340
kfoz.com 340
tqee.com 320

•••
ffuw.com 340
kfoz.com 340
tqee.com 320

Considering you have joined only today have no transaction history or feedback I won't be able to accept your bids. Please feel free to PM me if you wish.

Last edited:
•••
Considering you have joined only today have no transaction history or feedback I won't be able to accept your bids. Please feel free to PM me if you wish.

i don't think this is fair I have posted sold and will pay via escrow.com

so what is the problem everyone is new at one time or another

so please show me some faith

TQEE.com sold
FFUW.com sold
KFOZ.com sold

please send me your email for escrow I will pay all fees I want the domains

I have pmed the two other bidders I have bought these

•••
tqee sold bin, check my feedback it is good, send me your pp, and I will make payment now

•••
FX

Last edited:
•••
Can everyone please take a deep breath and wait till @photonmymind responds.

To @Rwang
Some sellers reserve the right to not do business with non established members due to lack of payments and/or charge backs. It's nothing personal just business safety.
I will send her a PM now on so please be patient guys.
Thanks.

•••

Last edited:
•••
@wwwweb : PM with instruction sent.
Waiting for payment.
Thanks

•••
FX

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the update, I don't feel happy with what has gone on here.

As you are aware I've been looking fwd to buying the dn's posting and asking for bins to close early so I can finally close for the year as I head out of Vancouver back home to Hawaii.

I'm retracting my bid after the email sent by the user above claiming his desire to have the dn's blacklisted.

Member and his posts have been already reported and moderators will deal with the situation.
Bin have been posted 2 hours after you asked if there were any and almost 24 hours before member Rwang placed his non accepted bids so you had all the time to buy at bin if you really wanted to do so.

Maybe @Eric Lyon can let us know whether bids can be retracted as I am fairly sure they can't.

•••
FX

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Sorry confused? All sold?

•••
Ffuw sold bin if not already sold

•••
i don't think this is fair I have posted sold and will pay via escrow.com

so what is the problem everyone is new at one time or another

so please show me some faith

TQEE.com sold
FFUW.com sold
KFOZ.com sold

please send me your email for escrow I will pay all fees I want the domains

I have pmed the two other bidders I have bought these

Hello :) Rules state

6.2.9. Reserving the right to decline a bid is only allowed if stated before the auction's first bid, is enacted before the auction has ended, and includes a fair reason.

Member clearly stated in first post

Due to recent episodes of non paying members I reserve the right to reject/refuse suspicious or potentially untrustworthy bidders/bids.

If you would like to discuss this with myself or Eric in private please let me know

I have cleared up some of the comments and ask you keep future posts on topic

Kind regards
Michelle

•••
Hello :) Rules state

6.2.9. Reserving the right to decline a bid is only allowed if stated before the auction's first bid, is enacted before the auction has ended, and includes a fair reason.

Member clearly stated in first post

If you would like to discuss this with myself or Eric in private please let me know

I have cleared up some of the comments and ask you keep future posts on topic

Kind regards
Michelle

Hi @Michelle

Last edited:
•••
Hi @Michelle

thank you very much.
Please let me know whether bids by member FX have to be kept or if he can withdraw them so I can continue with other interested parts such as @wwwweb and @Nina Yip who I thank for their patience.

I can sell FFUW to wwwweb for sure as he bought the name at BIN but I am not sure how to proceed with KFOZ as FX was the highest bidder. If he is allowed to retract his bids what price does the auction re-start with? And how much time left? 5 days?
Thank you.

@Nina Yip

QDOE .com and KFOZ .com are still for sale if you are interested.
I have addressed this in pm with you and FX :)

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@prokol
You are the winner of QDOE.
Pm with instructions sent; waiting for payment.
Thanks

•••
Payment for QDOE received; domain transferred.
Thanks.

•••
.​

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back