domain 898989.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

markossy

Established Member
Impact
I won this on auction, but now I see not any 6N .org for sale on a good price.

It is worth something this domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That pattern is ridiculous. Hold it brother. No comparable sales in net or org with a pattern like that, that I've seen.

•••
There doesn't seem to be a market with numerics and .org at the moment, but there will always probably be a market for that good pattern. I'm personally looking at patterns in the 5n .info market. They're on sale at Godaddy for $2.99 and it's about the last sector (extension) due to be hit hard. And I noticed that people are now starting to buy them and it's catching up to .biz. Could be a small window for 5n .info for good patterns. Not long. People once thought that 8n .com and 9n .com would take off, but instead it all shifted to .biz and keeping the numerics at 5n or less (6n for .com). Now .info is on deck in my opinion. I personally believe the cap for .com is 6n, and 5n for all the others (.biz. .info & .org), with the exception of a great pattern like yours.

•••
Thanks for replies, I will add the domain on godaddy offer/counter offer with buy it now for a long time with the price that I want for the domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back