513437.com
646665.com
801213.com
833848.com
838384.com
844418.com
949219.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump

Last edited:
•••
•••
Registrar and expiration date please....

•••
•••
any serious bidder can check WHOIS for registrar and exp details ,
PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS

•••
any serious bidder can check WHOIS for registrar and exp details ,
PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS
A seller should know better than to post such comments in a sales thread :xf.wink:

And speaking of time wasters: any serious domainer will provide registrar and expiry date as a matter of course, so that potential buyers do not have to waste their time checking, especially when offering multiple domains for sale.

IMHO. Just a thought. Feel free to ignore. To each his own.

Last edited:
•••
thank you ....regarding time wasters was not aimed at the person asking for exp date and registrar ,it was to another member who commented on 844418.com with ''SOLD'' that was 3 days ago .
Have not heard anything since

•••
Have you PM'd him/her with payment details?

•••
Have you PM'd him/her with payment details?
yes ..i asked him what his plan was and send him my paypal acc and all other links to my ID so he could see that i am an honest person
,he told me '''Please hold on friend . ..""thats it

•••
yes ..i asked him what his plan was and send him my paypal acc and all other links to my ID so he could see that i am an honest person...
:xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek:
Wow! Accepting payment by PayPal, if anyone asked me for my ID, I would respond with: you show me yours, I'll show you mine! :xf.wink:

Kidding aside: when paying by PayPal, the buyer can easily open a dispute claiming nonfulfillment and win. In the end, you - the seller - are more at risk than the buyer is!

Last edited:
•••
my friend ..i send him my pp address so he can pay quickly and finalise the deal .
i also send him my websites and fb page ,so he can be sure i am legit [2000 domains to sell]
Not anybody can finalise a deal straightaway for various reasons but just let the seller know whatthe go is .
Other members who see that a domain is ''sold'' wont bother with it .
Over and out
www.bbrando.com

•••
Members please take not that if the member mentioned below, comments "SOLD" when you post any domains for sale ,DO NOT take that for granted !!!Because he does NOT pay .
I could have sold the domain 504448.com to somebody else.
Here he is

rathish Established Member
User's Time:
12:50 PM
Trade Rating:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back