Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 80bp.com - 4 and 5 character .coms

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

KC_34

New Member
Impact
1
Hello I am intersted in your thoughts on the following (all .coms):

80bp
205r

gusfx
no415

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just don't see the significance of these, IMO
 
1
•••
Thanks for your input, jhm.
 
1
•••
I don't see the meaning in any of these names. What do they convey, who would use this and why would this use your name vs 1000s of other names out there? Since I couldn't answer any of these, I don't see any value in these names.
 
0
•••
80bp.com = Low-xx to High-xx
205r.com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx

gusfx.com = Low-xx to High-xx
no415.com = Mid-x to Low-xx
 
0
•••
Thank you abstractdomainer and Jordon M!
 
0
•••
I agree with the opinions above. Name doesn't hold much value for me.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back