Dynadot

question +8000$ worth Brandable domains. How to market them for quick sale ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ossamabsb

Impact
Hi everyone,
I have 3 brandable domains worh +$8000 accepted on Brandbucket, I'm asking for any marketing techniques to market those 3 domains to the potential client because I need to sell them as soon as possible.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If there is a potential client you can outbound to them but generally that is not how brandables or any domain selling works.

You sit and wait for them to come buy it which may or may not happen. Your other option is to flip to another domainer looking for BB names. That will generally get you XX If if the names are any good.

Good Luck.

•••
If there is a potential client you can outbound to them but generally that is not how brandables or any domain selling works.

You sit and wait for them to come buy it which may or may not happen. Your other option is to flip to another domainer looking for BB names. That will generally get you XX If if the names are any good.

Good Luck.
thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my post. Outbound marketing does work for Geo domains as far as I know but I will try to see if it's going to work with brandable domains. thanks for suggesting domain flipping, that should help getting some $$ instead of waiting forever :)

•••

karmaco

To whom it is not difficult, please share with beginners, copies of messages. What you send to prospective buyers

Last edited:
•••

karmaco

To whom it is not difficult, please share with beginners, copies of messages. What you send to prospective buyers
I am a total beginner also, I started my domaining jorney only few months ago and have made 0 sales so far. if I had any email templates I would share them with you without hesitation

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back