NameSilo

8 website buttons required

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigj

New Member
Impact
0
hello,

i own the website www.bluecards.co.uk and require 8 buttons creating, if you visit the website and see on the left hand side under the title of category there are 8 menu options in green squares, I require 8 images creating to replace these, the same size as the green squares.

the work must be very high quality,

I would like each button in the same style, but a different colour, and different icon.

If you can complete this job, please post below your portfolio, if you have one and your price.

I can pay using paypal.

many thanks
Craig
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello sir,

I may be of some service. {Please let me know.
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back