Dynadot

8,324 new .click registrations in the last 24 hours

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
What's most interesting here is that .biz, .info, and others are all .80 cents only on Onamae.. Yet customers are choosing .click over the alternatives. I think .click (and .link) are getting more popular now, even in Asia.

•••
I like the sound of Click more then Link but I have always been leery of sudden price drops and subsequent spikes.
I have a singular Click domain name and passed on Link but in my opinion, nothing good ever comes from a sudden price drop for domains other then short lived attention (think science... I never hear any talk about that extension any more).

Just my opinion.
Cheers

•••
.click does it again! Adds another 3,857 in just the last 24 hours!

•••
I think .click did things the right way by having ZERO "premium" names. So I can get behind this extension. That's the way more companies should be operating instead of having ridiculous prices for so-called premiums on top of regular registration prices.

•••
I like the sound of Click more then Link but I have always been leery of sudden price drops and subsequent spikes.
I have a singular Click domain name and passed on Link but in my opinion, nothing good ever comes from a sudden price drop for domains other then short lived attention (think science... I never hear any talk about that extension any more).

Just my opinion.
Cheers

Yes, in the case of most new extensions.

For example, I saw a problem with .country being .99. Yes I liked the name .country as novelty domains. It sounds cool. :) But then you realize the normal renewal / transfer prices on .country is $29.99 / year.

Whereas, for .click, what I absolutely love that they did was first they made no premium names for .click. Secondly, the domain renewal / transfer price for .click will always be around $5. Those are two of the things that makes .click a winner. I feel like long-term, as the ngtlds get adapted more that .click will be in a position to compete well as a viable long-term .com alternative because of .click being affordable, generic, but memorable.

•••
.click and .link do have a sense of internet, but a little longer to type comparing to two-letter and three-letter strings.

•••
.click and .link do have a sense of internet, but a little longer to type comparing to two-letter and three-letter strings.

I am just going to call you "Johnson". :)
As for type in... the extensions (either of them) are not bad. 4 or 5 letters as compared to 3 letters (for the big 3 in extensions). The number of character wise, these extensions are harmless. There are some horrible ones out there with 13 letters.

Just a thought.
Cheers

•••
5 characters at max is good. :) A couple weeks ago I said no more than 4 characters. But I think up to 5-characters still makes a very type-able, memorable extension.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back