Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 700062.com and Udeya.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramesh Jugurnauth

Established Member
Impact
8
Expire Aug 2022
registrar Namecheap
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see nothing in either of these, sadly. I appreciate "Udeya" is a surname from what I see but ugh, offers accepted while you own it - Hope you get something
 
0
•••
Udeya - While pronounceable, this is a name that generates mixed feeling. While on one hand it is memorable and brandable, on the other, it has very less search results with no actual potential buyer. I would renew it twice and put a $1700 price tag and forget.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back