NameSilo

7 number .com 's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adriaanh

Established Member
Impact
Guys

I just bought 7 numbered .com 's , um symmetric ones, is that foolish ? I can't take the risk of not buying it like i did 2 years ago, what do you think? Good long term investment or not ? Not that expensive...

If i bought numbered .com 's 5 years or even 2 years ago I could've retired ... :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ok so you recon it is a good investment ? did you invest?

•••
I have many. ;)

And many 8N as well.

•••
Guys

I just bought 7 numbered .com 's , um symmetric ones, is that foolish ? I can't take the risk of not buying it like i did 2 years ago, what do you think? Good long term investment or not ? Not that expensive...

If i bought numbered .com 's 5 years or even 2 years ago I could've retired ... :(

There is always an opportunity. Its a good idea to reg 7N with 88+ and without 0, 4. If possible reg more of the same numbers in 7N ..for eg 7288722, 6118816..etc

•••
it gives me a little hope for the future .....

•••
i think the number zero is bad news in any domain because it can be confused with the letter 0...

•••
Just bare in mind that with 10 million possibilities, you really need to stay away from random junk names. I'd avoid strictly internal 0's and any 4's, regardless of how pretty some people try to paint either number. 1 and 5 are also at the bottom of my list. If you trim it down, you can whittle the list of good numbers and patterns to well under 500k.

•••
thank you. when will they start selling? i mean for decent money..more or less? and what is wrong with 4?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back