NameSilo

auction 7 ccc.infos

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling these domains for cindy1974

domains are getting sold separately

starting price is $3 for all the domains ($3 for each domain)

minimum bid increments of .50c

BIN there is NO BIN

1cx.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:40:49 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

1mo.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:40:23 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

1tx.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:40:50 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

24t.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:39:37 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

6ds.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:39:45 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

do8.info
Expiration Date:18-May-2008 09:41:52 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

t07.info
Expiration Date:04-May-2008 09:41:45 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

if you dont have an EstDomains account they are free to setup :)

payment via paypal and payment to be made within 36 hours of winning domain

EDIT: auctions ends 48 hours after last bid
:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
just giving her a bit of a bump :)
 
0
•••
just giving her a bit of a bump :)
 
0
•••
can i pay through MB or e-gold?
 
0
•••
i will contact Cindy shortly and ask her
 
0
•••
I just contacted Cindy and she will accept e-gold
 
0
•••
1cx.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:40:49 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

1mo.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:40:23 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.

1tx.info
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 09:40:50 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:EstDomains, Inc.


i'll bid 3$ for each through e-gold
if i win pm me on saterday or sunday. dont wait for reply from me on weekdays, because i'm not online. if i win i will pay on wekends. thanx ethix for your fast reply
 
0
•••
yep ok mate :)
 
0
•••
I would like to bid $3.00 6ds.info
$3.50 1cx.info
$3.50 1mo.info
thanks
 
0
•••
$4 1cx.info
$4 1mo.info
$3.50 1tx.info

:)
 
0
•••
$4.50 for 1cx.info
$3.00 for t07.info
 
0
•••
thanks for all the bids so far guys/gals :)
 
0
•••
hope i get this right i confuse myself easerly lol

mellowmasher has won 1tx.info for $3.50 and 1mo.info for $4.00
and
briguy has won 1cx.info for $4.50 and t07.info for $3.00

congrats :)

and
24t.info
6ds.info
do8.info
are still available :)

i will PM mellowmasher and briguy shortly with payment details
 
0
•••
briguy said:
I would like to bid $3.00 6ds.info
$3.50 1cx.info
$3.50 1mo.info
thanks
I believe I have a bid on 6ds.info anyway off to paypal!
 
0
•••
Payment sent :tu:
 
0
•••
briguy said:
I believe I have a bid on 6ds.info anyway off to paypal!

yep you sure did :) sorry about that
also sorry about my late reply i have been / still dealing with a crashed hard drive
 
0
•••
No probs will PM back and off to send the moneyfrom paypal!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I realize the minimum bid is $3.00 dollars for each domain but would like to take a try and offer $4.00 for 24t.info and do8.info
 
0
•••
24t.info
and
do8.info
are still available

@briguy i cant change the auction once it has started BUT this will be my last bump of this thread and if no other bids are made i will ask Cindy if she is willing to part with them for that price
 
0
•••
Thanks for playing by the rules..(tell me the character of the person I am dealing with!)
I would like to offer $3.00 for do8.info
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back