Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 6ub.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
This is my shortest .com--are these types of .com's worth anything?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yeah, high $xx IMO.
 
0
•••
You could sell it for at least high $xx. Right now there's no way to put a price tag on 3char coms like a few months ago, but lately I've noticed most (wholesale) sales have been above $75.00
 
0
•••
if used for a short url services yeah it's worth U.S.$XXX.XX with membership included
 
0
•••
Nice name, you could get easily get high $xx for this name, more with some effort. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the replies so far--it gets traffic(couple clicks a day), but I dont know why?
 
0
•••
gericsb said:
Thanks for the replies so far--it gets traffic(couple clicks a day), but I dont know why?
check out the referral web sites you will know. :)
 
0
•••
Hi--

I am kinda new to this...How do I 'check out the refferal websites?' What IS a referral website?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back