Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable 6t7.com Take offers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
6t7.com, a brandable and easy remembered NLN.COM domain

Register with Enom since 2003, expires on Sept 2008

Take serious offers.

Or send me a $60 offers at Sedo then I would push it to Auction.

Thx :)


___________________________________________________________
Got an offer through Sedo and Auction started :xf.love:

Place your bids here if you like 6T7.com.

Thx!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$170
 
0
•••
175
 
0
•••
180$
 
0
•••
Hi NPers.
Thanks for your posting offers here. But I am sorry that the domain is pushed for Sedo Auction and closed already. Plz read my top post which edited on Dec. 7, 2007.

However, the buyer doesn't send payment till today. If he failed to send payment after new year holiday, I will ask Sedo to release the domain for sale again.

I will update the status here later when status cleared. I may open to take offers again if the buyer didn't pay.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back