NameSilo

budget: $1000+/item 6n.coms without 0/4 wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to buy some 6n.coms in bulk without 0/4. Preferably looking to buy 10+ or more in a go.

I'm not interested in 1 or 2 names unless they have great patterns, 888 etc.
Will pay $90+ depending on the names sent as the floor is currently 600 RMB - $90 or so in China right now. Will pay more for better patterns.

PM me if you fit the criteria above.

If you quote unrealistic prices based on 2/3 months ago I won't reply.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back