Domain Empire

discuss 6axis / Hexa / 6X domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yuri Kt

Top Member
Impact
What do you think about different forms of "six-axis" domains ? Will 6X acronym be as valuable as 3D , 4K etc ? Do you have your own 6axis/Hexa/6S domains ?
spherical.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of my domains:
6XRig
6XVid
6AxisVR
HexaRig
HexaCams
All in .king

•••
Is this the same as 6DoF?

Sorry, Im on the phone and internet is slow.. Sen some links please

•••
Is this the same as 6DoF?

Sorry, Im on the phone and internet is slow.. Sen some links please
Close, but not. In 3D space a body can move along 3 perpendicular axes and also can rotate about same 3 axes, so 3+3=6 degrees of freedom. 6axis is actually 6 directions along 3 axes. As u see at the picture of the 6 GoPro cameras rig can catch full spheric video. Eventually, 6 GoPro cameras packed in one HexaRig is too expensive, so I believe the next generation of cameras will be 6axis cameras - one camera with 6 lenses.

•••
Ok, sounds too complicated for my brain right now. But I put my faith in your hands and reg 6XP**N.com.
Lets pray for 6X Yuriboi. You and me buddy!

Last edited:
•••
Ok, sounds too complicated for my brain right now. But I put my faith in your hands and reg 6XP**N.com.
It may be interesting - standard on the floor, slightly complicating on the walls and really challenging on the ceiling, unless the stream catched in no gravity conditions - inside ISS or on the planned trip to Mars. B-)

•••
Somehow it will work out just fine ! :alien3:

•••
•••
Well you could have told me that earlier!
Now I am stuck with my 6XP*RN...

•••
Well you could have told me that earlier!
That exactly what i did !
Regged them being inspired by this post in VR thread. If you open the link Lytro’s Light field capture which we saw the other day. there is a quote "first piece of 6DOF 360 live action VR content ever produced"
So, the post's author picked KW "volumetric" and me "6dof", while previously I didn't believe could be in use. Anyway, P**N6DOF is still waiting for you, and many others like 6DOFmovie etc.
I own now only 2 6DOFs against some 20 6X/Hexa/6Axis.
:laugh:

•••
Got $XXX offer for 6DoFP**n

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back