Domain Empire

Turnkey $699 OBO Proven Finance Affiliate Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
BinaryOptionTrade.com - $699 OBO

This site is more than a start-up, it's been up and running for the past month and has prove to be successful, providing me with $1000 in income in the first month. The site's design is completely custom made--there is no other site like it online. It is also listed with nearly 100 blog directories and gets high traffic from BlogCatalog. It appears on the first page of Google for "Binary Option Blog" and 50% of it's traffic comes from search engines.

The site is currently registered with AnyOption.com and OneHourOption.com affiliate programs -- leaders in the binary option industry. I would be happy to set the new site owner up on these affiliate programs so that they can earn either 15% or $100 per sale like I did last month. However, the site can also be used for any other finance affiliation program or stripped and used just as a template (it's custom) for another business.

To make this site a success, all the owner needs to do is keep marketing it. Binary Option trading is fairly easy to market and drive traffic to since it's a finance game. In addition, the game is exciting enough to be sold as a gambling game--a product that is strong in both niches. I will be more than happy to provide the site's new owner with 5 hours of set-up support and strategy for marketing.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for details regarding the website or to make an offer. Since I have taken a full time job and won't be able to market the site anymore, I would like to sell it as soon as possible--no reason for a good site to go to waste.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back