Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 67z.com whats it worth?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezrahilyer

New Member
Impact
0
I have had 67z.com since 02, and haven't really used it, what would it be worth?
-Ezra
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
67 zorros :) or what were you thinking when you bought it...not sure about it'w worth, pretty small that's a bonus but i can't think of nothing it could mean..
 
0
•••
Any CCC.com basically has a bottom end price of $200 minimum. So $200+
 
0
•••
odd number and letter z hurt this domian. I would say 250 - 350 on sedo auction.
 
0
•••
I would say around the $250 to $300 range IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back