Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 615.com appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Katana123

New Member
Impact
0
Hey guys! I’m fairly new to this community (just joined today). I’d like to make my first post asking how much 615.com is worth.

I’m trying to find the owner. Could someone point me in a good direction to secure this domain?

looking forward to the appraisals though!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
6 figure domain $ xxx,xxx
 
0
•••
Hey guys! I’m fairly new to this community (just joined today). I’d like to make my first post asking how much 615.com is worth.

I’m trying to find the owner. Could someone point me in a good direction to secure this domain?

looking forward to the appraisals though!
atleast mid 6 figures if seller is flexible then maybe you can get in low 6 figures.
 
0
•••
0
•••
What about 615.co?

.co 3N if comes in auction they go for usually mid xx to low xxx
for enduser maybe 3k to 4k
Note : chinese dont like .co and 3N buyers are majority are from china so i would avoid buying 3n in .co extension.
 
0
•••
0.5~0.6 M USD if sell to Chinese investors,Extremely good domain end up with Number 5,because *5 *means NET,KING , ME
and many more for Chinese domainers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
hire a chinese domain broker
 
0
•••
40k
 
0
•••
We can appraise domains we don’t own here!?
 
2
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back