IT.COM

information 6 Potential End-User Domain Sales You May Have Missed: Yap.com, Amuse.com, and More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I research high value, one-word .COM domains on a regular basis, and every so often I stumble upon a domain that may have sold, which may not have been reported elsewhere. Here, I list six probable domain sales from the past few months.

Yap•com

This three-letter .COM name moved from Tucows to GoDaddy under privacy protection at the start of February 2020, and started to display a website for Yap, an all-in-one digital banking app that was recently founded in Dubai ...

Read the rest on my blog

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice finds James.

I do think that the majority of high value sales are not reported.

I've sold a few over the years and I've never seen them listed, nor would I make them public, so don't ask ;)

•••
Thanks for the interesting list @James Iles
I wondered what a name like Amuse would get used for, but would not have guessed that sector.
I am somewhat surprised when a big sale at least initially just gets used as redirect to a Twitter account, as in the poppy sale.
From the list hero is maybe my favourite name, although yap pretty great too.
Thanks again,
Bob

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back