IT.COM

information 6 letter pronounceable .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandon.Domains

Successful Internet Entrepreneur Since 1998Established Member
Impact
Are we at 6 letter .com's now? Is really nobody seeing a .com bubble? Such domains have zero end user value and the prices just get pushed up and up by reselling at ever higher prices which in turn "makes them worth" more. Until something goes wrong that is and the last one is left standing with the bucket.

ICANN increasing (doubling?) .com prices? A coincidentally slow sales month? .Web being a huge success making people buy cheaper .Web domains over their .com counterparts?

Well, I'm putting it to the test, so I registered three random 5-6 letter domains for the price of a Happy Meal (love the toys! :laugh: )

Sapase.com
Eonov.com
Keepry.com
Sapase.com:

Sapase actually has a meaning which I only found out later. But it's so obscure, I don't think it will make much of a difference.

When my time permits me, I will set up an auction for Eonov.com and buy a little advertising so that the domain sales page receives a steady stream of traffic.

Is the needle tip nearing the .com bubble or is there still money to be made with useless domains (card house effect). You gotta know when to pull out. Let's find out...

Please leave your feedback and if you have 5 or 6 letter pronounceable .com domains, let's try the same on another marketplace.

Thanks,
Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, but I have some trouble to understand your experiment. May be my english is not good enough.

Invented names are primarily used by startups and they are choosen when the name rings a bell in the target market.

Today, I don't see a shortage in 6L pronounceable names. Do you anticipate a bubble for these ?

•••
Here's my 6 letter pronounceable/brandable .com domain
Runguy.com

•••
Here's my 6 letter pronounceable/brandable .com domain
Runguy.com
That's not what a 6 letter really is even though it is 6 letters. This would be a keyword + keyword.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back