Dynadot

6-Figure Chinese .Com Sale and a Powerful ccTLD Performance Light Up This Week's Sales Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The latest domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. The past two weeks were highlighted by a big Chinese entree with a lot of ccTLD seasoning! Our latest chart topper was a 6-figure Chinese .com sale and 8 ccTLDs also made the all extension Top 20 Chart with two of those landing among the five biggest sales. The non .com gTLDs also had a pair of representatives on the Big Board with one of those ranking among the year’s 10 biggest sales in that category. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2014/20140723.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would be Zhuanxue.com not Zhaunxue.com & it's Pinyin not Chinese

•••
The $24k+ sale of movie.info at Flippa makes me wonder if it was merely a Flippa employee bidding against a clueless customer. If I recall correctly (and I'm sure someone hear will chime in if I'm wrong), Flippa allows its employees to bid against clueless buyers as long as the Seller knows about it. Like the Seller would object to Flippa employee(s) juicing up the prices?

If my pondering is true and accurate, then movie.info is just another seedy sale.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back