NameSilo

Established 6 Amazing Niche sites! 3 Yr Old, Gorgeous Design, Premium Plugins, SEO Optimized

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

This listing will Caught your attention. Seriously!

I will sell 6 of my Gorgeous websites:

1. DPsupermarket.com - Digital Photography niche

2,2 years old domain, Amazing Looking design, Point out and Bold every post, perfect for amazon.

It will cut your time to prepare your amazon site that Google loves. You save hundreds of dollars to build proper custom amazon site, this site will help you earn the biggest Amazon Affiliate Commissions. DPsupermarket.com has Well Formatted amazon niche site, built with your customers in mind - in camera category - just add your unique Amazon ID and you are READY to start making Sales.

This is an amazing done for you camera review site!

2. LifeInsuranceCart.com - Life Insurance niche

3,5 years old domain! created at 15/01/2009, fresh original content, simple High CTR design, perfect for adsense.

Insurance industry is huge money maker. It's one of the Highest Paying Keyword in Adsense and CPA offers. You MUST have LifeInsuranceCart.com since it has complete army tool for adsense monetization. The site is built in with well formatted design which direct visitors to click your ads. Adsense placement is ready, all you have to do is adding your unique Adsense ID and start making DOLLARS with it.

All of the content is 100% unique which means prior to posting it the pages all passed copyscape.com. This is an amazing done for you insurance blog site!

3. ShooUp.com - Celebrity Diet niche

2,5 years old domain, Memorized domain name, fresh original content, Simple Integrated design, monetization for amazon, CPA, list building, adsense.

Weight loss is probably the hottest niche online – and it will never die!

Every single month, Celebrity diet related searches total over 9,700,000.
People desperately want to lose weight to feel more attractive, look better and get healthy. Learning what the celebrities are doing to stay in shape is what people do now! This is a great opportunity to drag BIG $$ from celebrity diet niche.
ShooUp.com has an eye catching design, complete with awesome opt-in form and ready to be fully monetized with online revenue sources Adsense, Amazon, Clickbank and CPA offers so when you promote it you will make money instantly.

All of the content is 100% unique. This is an amazing done for you celebrity diet review site!

4. LamictalDosage.com - Lamictal Dosage niche

Exact Match Domain, Rank page #1 Google search, number 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 for keyword "Lamictal Dosage", 7,030,000 search.

1.000 local search/month, CPC $2.31, fresh original content, simple High CTR design, perfect for adsense.

LamictalDosage.com has perfect optimization theme for adsense, high quality original contents, great onpage SEO link, built in social viral tool and high CPC keyword. It's unbelievable to see how LamictalDosage.com DOMINATE page 1 Google search for "lamictal dosage" keyword. This is an amazing done for you popular drug review site!

5. IpodDockingStation.org - Ipod Docking Station niche

Exact Match Domain, 9.900 local search/month, 270+ product review post, simple High CTR design, monetization for amazon.

IpodDockingStation.org has amazing shop theme with organized categories. Visitors easy to choose a product based on price, brand, rating, color etc. It's very easy to manage and has clear images. This site really coddle your visitors, the best model of product review site.

And the real cherry on top is.. it has ready made fresh content based on HOT Google trends in ipod, iphone and ipad category. You don't have to add post everyday since it will make a post for you based on HOT Google trends. It's clever trick to drag visitors to your site. You can directly post it or polish it with your campaign link before publish your posts.

This is an amazing done for you iPod docking station review site!

6. DirectTVGuide.net - Direct TV Guide niche

Exact Match Domain, 12.100 local search/month, fresh original content, simple High CTR design, perfect for CPA affiliate.

More than 22.800.000 search! Be one of the people who take benefit of this HOT cake. DirecTV is the biggest satellite TV in USA who has affiliate offer with BIG cash payout. You definitely want to cash out BIG $$ from your affiliate earnings. DirectTVGuide.net is the Powerful System to promote your affiliate link.

All of the content is 100% unique. This is an amazing done for you DirecTV review site!

About 6 sites:
This is Great PROFESSIONALLY Built niche sites. The design, product image structure, valuable Premium plugins completely done for you. It's ready to start earning commissions today because it's easy to use.

All sites have amazing design and well product placement which aims to increase the click rate of visitors. You can see that contents and images designed so well which attract visitors to click ad or buy products. All you have to do is replace the affiliate links and you are ready to profit.

This is an INCREDIBLE offer for Ready Made niche site!

Platform: Wordpress

Theme: The theme is clean, neat, and easy for your customers to read and most of all they PROVEN TO WORK - making sales Incredibly well.

Plugins: Many Premium plugin with function to bring traffic to this site.

AmaNiche Amazon Niche Plugin value $47 : Create Amazon niche sites in a few seconds and abilty to add eBay. (http://wpamaniche.com/)
Authority Emulator value $47: Transform your wordpress site to emulate an authority site
Code Ultra value $29: The Ultimate QR Code Generator Machine
Commission Trends value $47: Amazing Plugin Developed By Ricky Mataka & Mark Thompson. (http://www.rickymataka.com/)
Brute Superfly value $47: Display an overlay or popup on any post or page. (http://www.bruteweb.com/brutesuperfly.html)
Link Automatic DEV value $47: Get Backlinks and Content Distribution to Authority Sites Automatically
Media Auto Links DEV value $47: Wordpress to email (post via email) plugin. Each wordpress post triggers an export to email for further post routing/posting. The first media anchor tag in the post is sent as an attachment to email
Pin Presser DEV value $37: Wordpress to Pinterest
BestsellerAzon value $47 : Quickly and easily add the bestselling items from any category on Amazon into your content. (http://bestsellerazon.com/)

Site age: 4 months to 3+ years old

Reasons to sell: I need quick money for my college debt

Marketing: 3 domain are 4 months old, others are real gems since I bought it 2-3 years ago. Google LOVE old domains, they prioritize it. It's easy to get rank with old domains. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to manage it. Right now I have to finish my college thesis and really need to skip few domain to make my work easier. I have to clean house a bit. My loss, your gain! Buyer should spend few times for backlinks and the site will give Stream Of Profits.

BUYER WILL GET :

1. All Website Files & Databases

2. All 6 Domain : DPsupermarket.com, LifeInsuranceCart.com, ShooUp.com, LamictalDosage.com, IpodDockingStation.org, DirectTVGuide.net

3. Free Transfer and Installation site to your hosting

4. Free 1 Year Full Cpanel Hosting

After the Sale : If you need any help after the sale I am more than happy to lend a hand! Whether it be moving the site or just answering questions I am at your service.

Notes :

I'm only accept paypal, because escrow not available in my country, but with paypal you have 100% buyer protection. This listing is only open for few days. Please bid if you're serious about buying.

Happy bidding! :hearts:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please update your thread to comply with the following section rules:

Domain Registrar
Expiry Date
End Date/Time
Price (or Starting Bid + BIN)
Traffic proof
Revenue proof

Thanks,

crumblepie
NP Team

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back