kosvam VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 84 97% 49 Feedback Nov 14, 2009 617 views 8 replies #1 Thank you. Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
kosvam VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 84 97% 49 Feedback Nov 16, 2009 #3 Thank you but I'm looking for more...
mosilager Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 100% 10 Feedback Nov 16, 2009 #5 Hi Can you clarify something?. According to sedo, this domain was sold in their recent 2 character domain auction, did the sale fall through, or are you the new buyer?. cheers kosvam said: Make your $ X.XXX offer for 5R .net Expires on: 22-Jan-11 Reg.: GoDaddy Thank you. Click to expand... Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
Hi Can you clarify something?. According to sedo, this domain was sold in their recent 2 character domain auction, did the sale fall through, or are you the new buyer?. cheers kosvam said: Make your $ X.XXX offer for 5R .net Expires on: 22-Jan-11 Reg.: GoDaddy Thank you. Click to expand...
kosvam VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 84 97% 49 Feedback Nov 17, 2009 #7 I won this at Sedo for $3k about. So I'm looking something more than this.
mosilager Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 100% 10 Feedback Nov 17, 2009 #8 kosvam said: I won this at Sedo for $3k about. So I'm looking something more than this. Click to expand... :gn: for a great price!.
kosvam said: I won this at Sedo for $3k about. So I'm looking something more than this. Click to expand... :gn: for a great price!.