Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 5ner.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PermanentPlace.com

Established Member
Impact
135
Kindly appraise 5ner.com. I got an enquiry for this domain name. What could be the right price to quote to get the best deal?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unless I am missing something, this is not such a mainstream name. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't put a price, rather ask the buyer to share their offer. Whatever they would, if it is in say mid xxx, I would triple it, negotiate and close around double the price they initially quoted.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back