IT.COM

information 5201314 - Don't Fear 0s & 4s

NameSilo
Watch

Enwych

Established Member
Impact
5201314 doesn't seem like much. It's 7 numbers long with a 0 and a 4 that we've all been told to avoid. It doesn't have a pattern, no symmetry. You might just pass it up if came along and wouldn't even think to hand register it if it showed up in expired domains.

So why is it registered in nearly every extension available? Because it means "I love you forever."

Now that the shorter numeric domains are scarcer, and are getting longer, doing a bit of research and looking at number combinations may be a good way to get some valuable domains for a good price. I haven't found anything great or I would share it with you, honest. What I've come across is available with a Google search and is a start. It saved me from passing on a dot com with 814 that had been left at ExpiredDomains. 814 means "be wealth for entire life." I'll take that.

If you find a good resource about Chinese number combinations, please post!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got 520520 .xyz 6N for I love U I love U, Wo ai ni Wo ai ni

haha

•••
Looks like we are all going to speak chinese on the forum soon, or we will be speaking in binary code.

Pinyin is hard for me so I would take 4040404 over a domain that means "I LOVE YOU FOREVER"
Patterns are better for me to see and understand vs the pinyin thing.

•••
•••
well ive been saying 0 & 4 is not as bad as many say but its pointless to even deal with cause its so ingrained now until bigger sales happen zero and 4 has a bad rep. just look at other threads on this topic.

•••
I agree they have a bad rep. That's why they're a good deal to those who know better.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back