Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

REQ-LOGO $50 USD Microresearcher.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Designers,

Looking for a logo for Microresearcher. This is meant to be an academic research database geared towards monetizing researcher/student content.

I am looking for a logo/favicon that is more academic than anything.
Details are as follows
  • Domain: Microresearcher.com
  • Details: Academic research database that allows students/researchers to monetize their work
  • Payment: $50 USD
  • Paid Via: Paypal
  • Contest Ends:11:59 pm (PST), November 30, 2020
Let me know what you all can do. I will provide feedback as the contest progresses
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My wife is interested in a refinement similar to this image. The image above this post
 
Last edited:
0
•••
new1.png
 
0
•••
I will announce winner later today
 
2
•••
winner is Eric Lyon I will send PM
 
0
•••
Payment confirmed / Files sent / Positive review given

Thanks again for a great contest.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back