Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Tetti

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

We need a logo that appeal to gamers and streamers.

The logo is "Fandrops" or "Fandrops.com".

We want the logo to look a bit exclusive and profesional. We do believe that a combination of black and gold could perhaps make a nice exclusive look.

As icons etc. I would suggest maybe a "gift" icon with a gamers headset around it or some kind of a trophy with a gamers headset. Or simply play around with the letters and make icons out of it.
You are free to play around.

Competition deadline: Thursday 23.

We look forward to this, good luck! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some very good trys here now, I personal have one favourite, but I need to discuss this with my partner in this project.
I will not tell my favourite yet, because there is still some more time out the day to change my opinion!

•••
@Alexander Tetti

It appears your original deadline for this contest was March 23. It has been two weeks since that deadline has passed. Please announce a winner within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
•••
f3.png

•••
Many good trys here guys, much apriciated! We will make the final conclusion when we have discussed it. I would like to thank you all, I am really impressed by your skills

•••
First of all @irah, the competition has ended yesterday, and I think just those who entered this contest till yesterday should come with improvements to the original designs.

And second, it's not ok to inspire from the others. First you came with a concept, and then inspired a little too much. :)

•••
Allright guys,
just like its hard for you to come up with the winning logo because of all the good trys, it is hard for us to decide as well.

I can say that the winner is one of these three designers.
-sobi
-RJMW
-bingbang

I am currently on the airport having a long trip ahead of me, I would apriciate if I could get just a couple of more days to announce the winner.
I dont want to take a hasty decision I might regret.

I promise to announce the winner after max 2 more days.

Thank you all for the participation!

•••
@Alexander Tetti

As the above deadline posted by Amanda has passed you are REQUIRED to announce a winner by the end of today or action will be taken against your account. It is not fair to keep entrants waiting an excessive amount of time after they have given you their time and effort.

In addition, you are not permitted to hold further contests until this one is honoured.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hello Alexander..I will be happy to participate in your contest. Please count me in while I work on the designs.
Thanks
Sure thing, thank you!

•••
•••
•••
•••
We are still in the lookout for a more profesional and exclusive look.

•••
•••
Update:
Here is a idea we have.
Our name is Fan"DROPS", what if someone made a professional exclusive logo with some kind of a "Drop" as a icon, or the drop could be the "O" in our logo. See attachment.
The drop itself could look like a character with a gaming headset around it or something that represent PC gamers.
Would be cool if anyone could try this.

Attachments

• drops.jpg
    drops.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
•••
•••
Liquid Drop is designed upside down. By doing so, you get to see a face. hope you like it.

1.png
2.png

•••
deleted

Attachments

• fandrops1.png
    fandrops1.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thanks guys for the suggestions, there are good trys here, but none completely give me the feeling yet.
Here are some more clues for you to think about.
We sell game related stuff. But not electronics so far so if you have a idea that can associate to gaming, streaming and esports it would be really good.

So far the best is Kraman.157, but I still hope there will be one that hit the nail so we really feel it!
Come on guys, more trys would be much apriciated!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back