**$50 Desktop Wallpaper Contest**

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tolkein

VIP Member
Impact
8
I'm running a wallpaper contest over at VistaWallpaper.com - check the website for details or post here if you're any questions. Thx.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wht we hve to do in tis contest we hve to post the wallpapers...?
how much u pay to us for it.. ..?`
 
0
•••
Hey I like your site.

I have a question...
Would I be able to take one of your wallpapers for my site to use for people to download? I would of course give credit to your site for them.
:tu: ? :td: ?
 
0
•••
TechGuru: Yup, just sign-up and upload your version of a Windows Vista wallpaper.

Zack: Ok, if you put a link back to my website (PM me the page) and credit the artist of the wallpaper, if any.

Only 9 submissions received so far. Anyone else? ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back