Dynadot

advice 5 Letter .com names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andy Dewar

Knightsbridge.rent - £749Established Member
Impact
So, I'm looking to invest in 5 letter .com names, pronounceable, brandable domains.

Any advice? I'm not looking to flip straight away, but rather take the long term approach.

Anything I should be looking out for?

I see DoLap.com sold for 14k but it doesn't have a lot of good stats, what makes it so valuable?

I'm a newbie so I appreciate your advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dolap : in Turkish language means : cabinet :)

•••
•••
Maybe it is a very famous surname of a big family or a company name :)

•••
•••
Please have a look on these and let me know which domain impress you

ARKBA.COM
CYXER.COM
AUSBE.COM
TAZEF.COM
DTNWK.COM
TUTOE.COM

•••
Please have a look on these and let me know which domain impress you

ARKBA.COM
CYXER.COM
AUSBE.COM
TAZEF.COM
DTNWK.COM
TUTOE.COM
Tutoe.com impresseses me, short and brandable

•••
•••
I have several five-letter .COMs but they aren't just random letters. In a few cases, they are abbreviations for three-word city (1 million plus population) real estate keywords and in two other cases they represent abbreviations for major US tourist cities. So effectively they are short brandables for real estate or travel keywords.

•••
I have several five-letter .COMs but they aren't just random letters. In a few cases, they are abbreviations for three-word city (1 million plus population) real estate keywords and in two other cases they represent abbreviations for major US tourist cities. So effectively they are short brandables for real estate or travel keywords.
Have you had any offers for them? What should I look out for? I'm looking at close outs so I can purchase aged domains, is this profitable?

•••
No offers yet but the travel name with one vowel has more than 100 offer page views while the travel name with no vowels has more than 200 offer page views.

•••
No offers yet but the travel name with one vowel has more than 100 offer page views while the travel name with no vowels has more than 200 offer page views.
How long have you owned them?

•••
Hi,

There are still plenty of 5L.com available to register. If you want you can watch one of thread here on Namepros. If possible then Try different combination and try to Hand reg.

Thanks

•••
Hi,

There are still plenty of 5L.com available to register. If you want you can watch one of thread here on Namepros. If possible then Try different combination and try to Hand reg.

Thanks
Thanks! Are they particularly valuable?

•••
Hi,

If it is meaningful then yes if not then wait for all CHIPS being registered then it will have some value more than Hand Reg fees in future for sure like Stocks. I am not too much into it. I have bought few just incase if they gain any value then I have something.

Thanks

•••
I would advise registering dozens of random five-character domains. If you decide to speculate on 5L domains, try to make them brandables of a meaningful keyword combination. For example

RE - Real Estate
NY - New York
LA - Los Angeles
SA - San Antonio
FB - football
BB - basketball

•••
I've sold quite a few 5 letter .com names in the 4 figure range. I focus on pronounceable names that end in "ia" ~ "go" ~ "ly" ~ "ma" ~ "do"

I focus on name that have the following patterns:

Cvccv
Vccvv
Cvcvv

•••
I've sold quite a few 5 letter .com names in the 4 figure range. I focus on pronounceable names that end in "ia" ~ "go" ~ "ly" ~ "ma" ~ "do"

I focus on name that have the following patterns:

Cvccv
Vccvv
Cvcvv
Congratulations! Thanks for the advice. Where did you sell them and find good picks? I see you sell a lot on Flippa

•••
I would advise registering dozens of random five-character domains. If you decide to speculate on 5L domains, try to make them brandables of a meaningful keyword combination. For example

RE - Real Estate
NY - New York
LA - Los Angeles
SA - San Antonio
FB - football
BB - basketball
Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back