domain 4uk.io

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

K240

New Member
Impact
1
Hi, I've recently bought this domain, and a friend of mine said to price it around 2 or 4K$...
...I don't agree, I would locate it in the 800$ > 1K$ range.

PRO:
- 3 letter
- Easy to remember
- Contains "UK"

CON:
- Contains a number
- UK keyword that has a really high keyword difficulty
- UK keyword has medium-low keyword popularity
- Not a ".com"

The domain is 4uk.io

What do you think about it?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Some 3 letter .io domains are available for reg fees in expired auctions . Your domain is having a number in the three characters. Unless related to crypto , technology , one word popular dictionary words, its a tough sell on .IO extension .
 
0
•••
4UK (For UK), its cute. I'd see it on the lower hundreds end, if anything. If in "dot com", I'd see it low / mid thousands

IMO. Welcome to NamePros
 
Last edited:
0
•••
@jhm and @srav
Thanks for your comments ^__^

And @jhm thanks even for the welcome
 
1
•••
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back