Dynadot

advice 4L.COM Chip w/ Actual Meaning!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bowieboiii

Established Member
Impact
Hello, friends.

I just got a killer deal on CQDG.COM. Apparently, it can be transliterated to virtually be defined as, "working out."

Is it just me, or does that hold some serious resale value? I mean, obviously, any domain does given the right buyer, but these are major keywords all around the world, are they not?

Now, my question to all of you is: how might I potentially get the best deal?

No doubt, to sell it on the Chinese Market would be my best bet... In fact, I've already got it listed on my 4.CN profile. But is it best to just sit and wait, or to actually take some sort of initiative in finding a buyer myself, and reach out? Of course, one would assume the latter. But where might I start?

Might anyone have any suggestions as to how to dig deep into various foreign industries (in this case, the Chinese gym scene)? If anyone cares enough to share, I would be wholeheartedly grateful and forever in your debt.

Anyhow, that is all... for now.

Take care...!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do you mean how much am I selling it for?

I'm not sure yet, but I was told to price it at $13,539, or 88,888 Yuan. However, that might be a bit much... Idk, though.

Are you interested in buying it? If so, I am entirely open to negotiation... :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back