Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 4if.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

linker

Established Member
Impact
26
Picked this up on eBay a little while ago...

I think it has some branding potential, thoughts as to value?

Thanks!

4if.net
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I guess there's always some value to domainers in NLL domains, but to end-users on this one i'm not so sure it is that brandable unless someone oneday launches a product with that unlikley name - its a long shot but if you're prepared to wait i guess. It would need a massive $multi-million branding campaign to make that name stick in consumers minds.

"4" and "if" dont really go together IMHO. Low-mid $xx to another domainer maybe, at a push?
 
0
•••
Low $xx resale value undeveloped. Needs development for better value.
 
0
•••
Thanks all.. I agree... but for some reason this one looked good to me, I see it like it is "AS IF" or something, but it is Friday and I have had a few ...

:hehe:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back