NameSilo

domain 4BV.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Any appraisals on this domain are appreciated. I think it looks good upper (4BV.com) or lowercase (4bv.com).

The number "4" can obviously be used to mean "For". There are a few meaningful acronyms that would make this a good Stock Market, Price Guide, or Price Comparison site.

BV = Book Value - Very important stock term, or price guide term
BV = Better Value(s) - Could be used for a price comparison or deal site
BV = Beta Version - Possible Software Site

BV (Dutch) = A "BV" is a private company with limited liability; in Dutch: In comparison to other jurisdictions the BV can be seen as the equivalent of the German "GmbH", the American "LLC", or the English "Ltd".

And one more rather odd, but possible use.

BV = Bacterial Vaginosis - Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common vaginal infection in women of childbearing age. In the United States, BV is common in pregnant women.

BV - 92,300,000 Google Results
4bv - 232,000 Google Results

Any appraisals are appreciated, this type of domain is not my specialty.

Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
From what i've seen these last few weeks for CCC.com sales you could probably get around $400 reseller.

•••
•••
•••
IMHO around $200-$350
Cheers

•••
I would say somewhere in the $300 to $400 range.

•••
bv means llc (Limited liability company) in dutch. So if you wait for a dutch enduser you never knows what happens ;). For reseller I would say $300-400.
Good luck.

•••
Thanks, I had no idea it had a meaning like that. I appreciate the info.

Rep added.

Last edited:
•••
Undeveloped worth around $400 for resellers imo.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back