Established Member
Impact
start: free
Increments: $2
Expiry: NOV 16
72 hours from last bid wins.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
aishhwin is currently the highest bidder with $2, great numeric domain going cheap!! more bidders are welcome.

•••
BUMP BUMP BUMP BABAYYY !

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am missing something here?? It seems that in accordance to the OP's original post, that @RWD should be the winner of this domain, as it is noted that it is 'free' to whoever says 'start'. So why would there be bidding after, if it is offered as 'free'??

•••
not.jpg

•••
@RWD sorry, there was bidders after you. had you been the only bidder you would have got it for free. I thought it was clear enough when increments was included in the post. $2 is certainly not free and neither is $6. Highest bidder is currently Sterling.

•••
@RWD sorry, there was bidders after you. had you been the only bidder you would have got it for free. I thought it was clear enough when increments was included in the post. $2 is certainly not free and neither is $6. Highest bidder is currently Sterling.

I'm good, I understand how it works, no worries here. No need for sorry!

•••
•••
@Sterling, contrats, you won! PM me your details.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back