Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

• 6-number domain
  • only two repeated numbers: 1 & 4
  • begins with 411

your thoughts appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
6 number domains aren't worth a whole lot because there isn't an established market. According to namebio.com there have only been 14 NNNNNN.com domain sales in the past 9 years. There obviously has been more sales counting chinese markets but it still doesn't compare to the NNNNN.com market. Which is booming right now.

But if there ever becomes a big market for these you'll definitely be sitting on a good one.

Appraisal: $20-$40

Once they all become registered the value will go up. But right now you can hand reg these all day long.

•••
It's worth the reg-fee you paid for it today.

I only say this because you thought it was worth the fee.

My opinion only of course.

•••
I can't really appraise the domain but I can give you some advice. Numeric domains mainly appeal to the Chinese market, which attributes specific meaning and symbolism to every number , and as far as I know number 4 is one of those " to avoid " because it doesn't have a positive meaning unless in specific combinations with other numbers.

Good Luck anyway

•••
6 number domains aren't worth a whole lot because there isn't an established market. According to namebio.com there have only been 14 NNNNNN.com domain sales in the past 9 years. There obviously has been more sales counting chinese markets but it still doesn't compare to the NNNNN.com market. Which is booming right now.

But if there ever becomes a big market for these you'll definitely be sitting on a good one.

Appraisal: $20-$40

Once they all become registered the value will go up. But right now you can hand reg these all day long.

Thanks Max...

I checked namebio I found 19 sales since 1/1/2014 to date.... and I found +50 sales since 2005

It's worth the reg-fee you paid for it today.

I only say this because you thought it was worth the fee.

My opinion only of course.

Thanks NJ

I can't really appraise the domain but I can give you some advice. Numeric domains mainly appeal to the Chinese market, which attributes specific meaning and symbolism to every number , and as far as I know number 4 is one of those " to avoid " because it doesn't have a positive meaning unless in specific combinations with other numbers.

Good Luck anyway

Thanks Sara

I found that 411 is an Angel Number
but 441 found nothing....

I found that there is a big different world in what you pointed to... numbers, luck, Chinese...
thank you all for your thoughts

appreciated...

if someone else have something, thoughts is welcomed :)

Last edited:
•••

Good Luck anyway
Chinese 4=death! Not a great domain for their market.

•••
I always thought it was funny how the Chinese apparently hate the number 4 so much, yet their main DN marketplace is 4.cn

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back