$40 prize - graphomania

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

twomoon

Amat victoria curamTop Member
Impact
1,115
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $40.00 (paid by PayPal)
Contest End Date & Time : 5 June 2015, 9.00PM GMT+7
Color Requirements : maybe: grey, black, "metal" colors will look good. But you can try other too.
General Requirements :
1. Company name : Graphomania
2. Domain: graphomania.com
3. Business related to stationery (writing materials, office supplies etc.)

Should be modern, stylish, simple, clean, professional. Not funny ))

Thanks, Nick
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
(deleted)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Let me know if this interests you….

GraphoTake2.png
 
0
•••
Thanks for your new entries guys!

LD: The first variant was better. Dont like a lot this logo after the word
oswin_mb: The last one is nice. Maybe you can try to develop it? I mean some small changes. I like the concept


Generally:
My 3 fav designs for now are:
1. Namefu's - that G logo from the left
2. Sobi's - the one with pencil
3. oswin-web's - the thirs one
 
0
•••
Thanks Twomoon. I'd like to put it out there that if you would like to see my design in any other color, I'd be more than happy to do that for you. I personally like it in blue, but if you have any ideas feel free to share. Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Another simple concept

GRAPHOMANIA v17b.jpg
 
0
•••
GRAPHOMANIA v17d.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Update version :

QoX9jNl.jpg

dS3zpJZ.jpg


Best Regards,
Sobi.
 
0
•••
Got one more concept …. :)

GraphoTake3.png
 
0
•••
Thanks again guys.
1. Namefu - i like the first one more than new (the blue color is okay)
2. Logodesign - this new sample is interesting, but don't like the colors
3. Sobi - the first one (with pencil) is better than new
4. Oswin-web - not bad idea but too complicated.
 
0
•••
Combined and Simplified

GraphoTake4.png
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks guys. From new ones I can't see interesting for me.

For now 2 my favs are: first namefu's and first sobi's concepts.

If i will see something totally new, maybe it will enter the competition.
 
1
•••
I can improve on the eraser design if you like this concept. Just let me know. Thanks

GRAPHOMANIA NS.jpg
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks to everyone who participated. I have a decision now.
Namefu is a winner with his paperclip.
 
1
•••
Payment received! Files Sent! Thank you!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back