$40 logo design contest [vector]

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyDeakyD

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I want to invite all the designers for a contest to first design a logo for a internet hosting company called "S_e_r_v_o_t_a Internet" (withour the _).

I'm looking for a logo that expresses PROFESSIONALITY and RELIABILITY

The preferred color to be used is #000066, or something close to it.

The logo will not only be used online, but also for print. So I want to have a real vector logo. Not PSD or similar formats. The will be used on a business card, letter and envelop.

Possibly I'm also interested in the website design.

The contest will end in 10 days from today (posting date) or sooner if I find the design I'm looking for.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for the update FreakyDeakyD
 
0
•••
Sorry, I was away from pc yesterday. Will make those revisions for you and post up shortly.

#25 xpressions ~ this is a design that my friend likes. Please play around with the position of the text and with the font
 
0
•••
No more new entries? :(
 
0
•••
Here are some variations:
servota2b.png

servota2b2.png
 
0
•••
The final 5 (update #3)

Ok, my friend has made a selection of 5 logos, which he will be considering. For some he has some remarks for changes, others will be considered as entered.

The final five are:
~ dvirhazout #11
~ jackieh1791 #24
~ xpressions #25
~ guetizo #32 nice comeback :hehe:
~ snkdesigns #SI4 (PMed)

Remarks:
jackieh1791 ~ can you make some alternative versions to make the total look more dynamic. My friends words and even he doesn't know what he means :-/
snkdesigns it's servota internet, not hosting :)
 
0
•••
Color variations:

servota2b3.png

servota2b3more.png


Percentages:

servotapercents.png
 
0
•••
Here are some revisions. I'm not sure if this is "dynamic" or not. :hehe:

servotainternet3gif.gif


servotainternet4gif.gif


servotainternet5gif.gif


servotainternet6gif.gif


servotainternet7gif.gif
 
0
•••
Hello designer,

jackieh1791 said:
Here are some revisions. I'm not sure if this is "dynamic" or not. :hehe:
Please don't take me wrong but... I don't those big dots end in the servota's "o"? ;)
 
0
•••
Wow, good idea Quetizo, thanks! Sometimes you look at something for so long that you don't see anything but a big blur. :hehe:

servotainternet88gif.gif
 
0
•••
jackieh1791,

jackieh1791 said:
Wow, good idea Quetizo, thanks! Sometimes you look at something for so long that you don't see anything but a big blur. :hehe:
See.. much more tied. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
And The Winner Is...

Ok, my friend has made a decision. The winner is Dvir Hazout! I will contact you about further instruction regarding business card, paper and envelope design. Thank you all for you contribution. I have some personal favorites, so I will for sure contact you if I need a log myself. Or again for someone else.

Great job everybody!
 
0
•••
Congrats on the win!
 
0
•••
kongrats Dvir Hazout !!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
Congratulations Dvir Hazout!
Nice work.
 
0
•••
thx eneryone ! :)
 
0
•••
congratulations !!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back