NameSilo

REQ-LOGO $40 Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edriam

Established Member
Impact
52
  • Type of Contest: Logo Design
  • Company Name: Sparkidea
  • Description: Company for Web development and IT Support. Think about it and be creative.
  • Prize: $40 for logo paid via Paypal upon selection
  • Deadline: 2/19/16 @ 4:00pm GMT/UTC - 4h Standard Time
  • Requirement: be creative. I will like some icon that represent the company name and at the left of the icon the company name.. you know be creative... you're the artist.
  • Color: Be creative.
I know... the deadline is too long. But I want make sure that I will choose the best logo.


Size Requirements: Vector Image / PNG

PD: For the future, I will request presentation card and polo.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Drawing_copy.png

My entry :)

Sorry, I don't like this one.
 
0
•••
All designers.... you have 24 hours for submit your changes... I will not provide more feedback.

And please thinks about IT solutions logo. I will open another contest when this contest end.
 
0
•••
Spark2.png
 
0
•••
Revision / update : 2b

uH98vAx.jpg
 
0
•••
4.png

qBQXHrK.png
 
0
•••
Looking good.. can you provide a color variation ? almost 5
Here are some color variations for the logo. Let me know if you require any other changes.
41571_e2d9dec4432adfb2745a900bad9f6623.png
 

Attachments

  • sparkidea1-01.png
    sparkidea1-01.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 91
0
•••
6.png

qcTUPom.png

qremveL.png
 
0
•••
1
•••
I will choose the winner by today at 8:00pm PR Hour (GMT -4).
 
0
•••
Winner: bashariqbal, please send me you paypal info.

Thanks all designers for participate in this contest.
 
1
•••
Payment send.
 
0
•••
Payment received and files sent.
Thanks @Edriam
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back