domain 4 LLLL.com's for s&g's

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skatona

Established Member
Impact
1
Bought these more just to have some small URL's for email and personal dev projects, but I imagine some day in the distant future they might be worth something, whattya think:

xngi . com - I kinda like how this one looks..."zangy?" - I dunno...
mfgj . com - "manufacturing j"? whatever that might mean.
lxft . com - who knows. lacrosse foot?
bxro . com - your guess is as good as mine.

lxft is apparently an acronym for linear xenon flash tube....which I think is a fancy name for "light bulb". mfgj is also an acronym for some obscure mountain lover's group or something. the other 2 domains didn't appear to have any acronym results.

anyway.....if you feel like leaving any ideas for these I appreciate it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back