Dynadot

budget: above $100 4 letter domains in .COM, .ai, or .io domain zone

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiltawi

Impact
I am interested in buying any 4 letter domains in .COM, .ai, or .io domain zone, without hyphens, numerals, and special characters. The budget is unlimited, I can buy hundreds or thousands of domains, and Payment only with USDT stablecoin (ERC-20); The prices indicated in this post are fixed and are not negotiable.
Note: Transferring a domain to my account in godaddy.

Detailed terms below:

1) Any LLLL.com domains, price $170 per domain.
2) Any LLLL.com domains, which do not contain the following letters: J,Q. Price $200 per domain.
3) Any LLLL.com domains, which do not contain the following letters: J,Q,W,Y. Price $250 per domain.
4) Any LLLL.com domains, which do not contain the following letters: J,Q,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. Price $350 per domain.
5) Any LLLL.com domains, which do not contain the following letters: H,J,Q,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. Price $500 per domain.
6) Any LLLL.ai domains, which do not contain the following letters: H,J,Q,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. Price $200 per domain.

If you are interested in my offer, please send me a list of your domains in private messages. Thank you for your attention.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
whats the price for LLLL.io?

•••
PM Sent
3L io
registrar : Sav

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back