Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 4.bio

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

winfield83

Account Closed
Impact
2
Hello.

Need appraisal help for 4.bio

Best regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
What's the renewal fee?
 
0
•••
50 $ at Dynadot
 
1
•••
0
•••
Yes. All one Number or letter names with .bio Extension are Reserved or taken. Use Whois.com.
 
0
•••
Well, in 2016 this domain name sold for $353. Any single letter in almost any extension will attract at least low $$$ probably. The 4 as shorthand for "for" is perhaps better than others. I am not sure that biotech firms have bought much into the bio TLD, and now eco offers another option to some.
 
3
•••
I like the domain and the renewal fee isn't that much.
Mid - high $xxx
 
2
•••
$600
 
2
•••
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Nice. I have a 750 Euro offer in Sedo. I will Start a Auction. The Domain is valueable and i think there is more Going on .
 
1
•••
I was right! :D
We deserve a drink if you end up selling the domain.
Best of luck!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back