IT.COM

$4.99 .Com Domain Transfer at Namesolve

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Well, was just scrolling my fb feed, and found this ad. Hope this will be useful for some of you guys.

Web: Namesolve.Com
$4.99 .Com Domain Transfer
Free WHOIS Protection
Free DNS Management
Coupon code "NameSolve499"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Looks like a reseller. Pass.

•••
I would not risk it...they may not last and more importantly good luck visiting Dhaka to recover your names in case..it goes south. They are not accredited either and website has lots of bugs ....click on logo for example..LOL

•••
I would not risk it...they may not last and more importantly good luck visiting Dhaka to recover your names in case..it goes south. They are not accredited either and website has lots of bugs ....click on logo for example..LOL

I don't know them but you won't be visiting Dhaka, if they are reselling, the registrar will give you back the access to the domain names. I had one incident where they were reselling Tucows and I got my domain names back. Not saying you should try it but possible to get back domains in the case.

You should know what reseller they are using.

•••
•••
Looks like the same company is behind siteground.com

I don't know anything about them, but see that their site design is similar and they've recycled their testimonials, lol.

Oops, can't post screenshots because I'm a "new member", but check out the testimonials on namesolve.com (look for Joshua Taylor) and on siteground.com (look for Ben Pines from Nov 2014)

•••
Looks like the same company is behind siteground.com

I don't know anything about them, but see that their site design is similar and they've recycled their testimonials, lol.

Oops, can't post screenshots because I'm a "new member", but check out the testimonials on namesolve.com (look for Joshua Taylor) and on siteground.com (look for Ben Pines from Nov 2014)
Siteground is big player you can't compare new player with a industry leader
Testimonial are just dummy on almost all templates

•••
I never heard of this company. I will pass.

•••
Phone Verification does not working

•••
•••
wait for some reviews
It's hard to find a review for this company. It's new and not so popular among the domainer. However, after this thread come up here, I believe somebody from NP will sacrifice to try them. :xf.grin:

•••
It's hard to find a review for this company. It's new and not so popular among the domainer. However, after this thread come up here, I believe somebody from NP will sacrifice to try them. :xf.grin:
wait for them :D

•••
•••
i had a chat with the helpline, he told me that the offer is limited up to 3 domain name transfers.

i already transferred one, and tried to transfer two more domain names, but apparently the promo code can only be used once.

•••
i had a chat with the helpline, he told me that the offer is limited up to 3 domain name transfers.

i already transferred one, and tried to transfer two more domain names, but apparently the promo code can only be used once.
seem like not clear policy

•••
current time cheapest transfer price. paypal accepted ?

•••
any review locking period , domain transfer etc ?

•••
coupon code applied only one domain transfer ? @Namesolve

•••
•••
•••
•••
I started transfer for 199773 .com and paid but transfer didnt started?
Sometime, first order may require our internal manual review to get started. I hope your transfer order already started.

•••
Sometime, first order may require our internal manual review to get started. I hope your transfer order already started.
review for what?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back