Established Member
Impact
Swizzonic.ch has the following promo prices for new registrations:

US$

.com .... $4.45 (4.20 CHF)

.de ....... $4.45 (4.20 CHF)

.fr ......... $4.45 (4.20 CHF
)

* NB Sales tax / VAT will be added to the above prices for European customers, as far as I know. For all customers, please check your final price after tax before purchasing.

* Please study the Terms & Conditions of the promo prices. I'm neither recommending this registrar nor am I not recommending them. I simply have no experience with them, so I can't comment.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This registrar belongs to the same group of registrars as Register.it, Nominalia, Amen.pt and others, see here:
https://team.blue/brands/

All these registrars have limited promos and these promos are valid only for residents of the European Union.

In the case of https://www.swizzonic.ch, the same restrictions are possible. I tried putting multiple domains in the cart, but didn't pay for them:
1668410781287.png

•••
All these registrars have limited promos and these promos are valid only for residents of the European Union.

Switzerland isn't part of the European Union so I wonder if a limitation of these promo prices to EU residents would actually apply in Swizzonic.ch 's case?

Perhaps their promo prices are only valid for residents of the EU + EEA + Switzerland?

But what about the United Kingdom, I wonder?

Last edited:
•••
Switzerland isn't part of the European Union so I wonder if a limitation of these promo prices to EU residents would actually apply in Swizzonic.ch 's case?

Perhaps their promo prices are only valid for residents of the EU + EEA + Switzerland?

But what about the United Kingdom, I wonder?

Yes is not. You can ask their support. Limit per user. Which countries does it apply to? And do they have penalties when transferring a domain to another registrar.

•••
For me it firstly shows 0, then when check out it turns 34.

•••
For me it firstly shows 0, then when check out it turns 34.
May I ask if you're based inside or outside the European Union?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back