available 3L ccTLD

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
57
Here are some LLL ccTLD domains available to register.

dde.bz
dde.nu
dfv.cc
wgu.cc
wse.in
hyu.cc
hyu.ca
hgr.cc
hge.cc
hge.in
swc.cc
dfx.in
dza.cc
jce.nu
jfb.cc
jfb.in
deh.cc
cdx.nu
erq.in
ttz.in
kjk.in
tgv.in
tlj.in
jtt.in
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
thanks for sharing
 
0
•••
LLL .ro domains you find a lot, and even with sense
 
0
•••
phpnoobs said:
LLL .ro domains you find a lot, and even with sense

Where can I register cheap .ro?
 
0
•••
If you want you can buy it from RNC (.ro NIC) with 50$, or from it's partener at ~40$. It doesn't meter from where are you buying a .ro because all the domains are administered from rotld.ro
If you are interested in buying .ro at 40$ PM me
 
0
•••
emotion said:
Where can I register cheap .ro?

EUR28 (US$36) at EuroDNS.com
 
0
•••
Yes but EuroDNS.com will charge you the fee every year...
AFAIK there is no annual fee for .ro at present, so you pay only once :)
Perhaps you need to use Romanian registrars to avoid being ripped off :hehe:
 
Last edited:
1
•••
sdsinc said:
AFAIK there is no annual fee for .ro at present, so you pay only once

Really? Didn't know that.
That's pretty good. Might consider getting one-or-two now then.
(I do not own any .ro domains yet)
Wish all my domains were annual-fee-free like that...
 
0
•••
sdsinc said:
Yes but EuroDNS.com will charge you the fee every year...
AFAIK there is no annual fee for .ro at present, so you pay only once :)
Perhaps you need to use Romanian registrars to avoid being ripped off :hehe:

wow thats nice,
I must look at this .ro domains :)
I remember that .pl registry had same policy but this changed in something like 1996 or smth
 
0
•••
For .ro doesn't exist registrars, only rotld.ro and it's partners. All the changes need to be made from rotld.ro no matter from where have you bought the domain. So no matter the price you'll get the same product
I know somebody who have a hosting business in Romania and he told me that is possible .ro to be with annually fee from this year or next one

I see that eurodns take 38 euro/year since a .ro is for life at the moment I think it's better to buy from somewhere else

So who want .ro domains may PM me (@40$)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
any thiking to invest in lll go for lll.co.in premium avalible and will get returns
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back