Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable 3dvdo.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain - 3dvdo.com
Registrar - GoDaddy
Registered Date - 9th April 2015
Renewal Date - 9th April 2017

Starting Bid - $36
Bidding Increments - $3
End Time - 72 hours from the last bid time

Free push to Godaddy customer.
Payment Options - Paypal only.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Personalised.Services
Corporate.media
Price for both
 
0
•••
0
•••
100 dollar for both let me know if you interested.

The price you are asking are not reseller pricing
 
0
•••
100 dollar for both let me know if you interested.

The price you are asking are not reseller pricing

Thanks,

I am so sorry, my prices are the most negotiated and it's final.

Thanks again.
 
0
•••
Cool thanx
 
0
•••
100 dollar for both let me know if you interested.

The price you are asking are not reseller pricing
what's your best offer for
personalised.services
 
0
•••
It's a 100 dollar offer for them together
 
0
•••
I mean 200 for both buying together
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
I would like to buy both as a set price of 200 dollars. Decision is on you
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Hi,

For both domains 200 dollars is my final offer
 
0
•••
Hi,

For both domains 200 dollars is my final offer
I m ok on $ 261,
Reply me if it's ok with you.

Thanks,

Ps: if u r paying in INR, Rbi rates on its portal will be considered as currency ref rate.
 
0
•••
thanks ill pass
 
0
•••
thanks ill pass
should we proceed for the final deal?

pl reply, I am reachable on 09879877352 or else share your contact details so we can communicate and conclude.

regards,
 
0
•••
I have just mentioned above i am not interested at your offer. thanks
 
0
•••
I have just mentioned above i am not interested at your offer. thanks
ok, let's finish it on $ 207 (9 is my lucky figure and that's the reason I chose to get anything @ 9)
Hope, you will accept this.

pls reply your final words,
 
0
•••
I have just mentioned above i am not interested at your offer. thanks
ok, proceed for $ 200
for two domains
Corporate.media
Personalised.services

pls message me so we may proceed ahead,

thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back