Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable 3DAndroids.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjeeep

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I picked up 3DAndroids.com a while back with intentions of creating an E Commerce or AOM site to sell devices. Unfortunately I have no time to do this and I see that there are a few 3D android devices on and hitting the market. I have it registered on Go Daddy through March 31 2013.

If interested send me a PM with a price and we'll go from there.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back