Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
Howdy,

I contacted almost 20 to 30 end users, 5 of them are interested but their offer were in between $42 to $89 .. I am looking for more than $120..

PdhSueh.png
.com

You can shoot me your offers in PM.. ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you were smart you better take that $89 and run like the wind. your greed is going to get you killed in the domaining world.

•••
If you were smart you better take that $89 and run like the wind. your greed is going to get you killed in the domaining world.

I need least $100 and the person who offered was unable to 3 figs b'coz his personal problems. 3D computer graphic artists are still exists..!!

•••
I need least $100 and the person who offered was unable to 3 figs b'coz his personal problems. 3D computer graphic artists are still exists..!!
as nattydomain said ...take between $42 to $89 don't be greedy. $89 > $100 not much difference

•••
as nattydomain said ...take between $42 to $89 don't be greedy. $89 > $100 not much difference

I agree but still I wanna touch xxx for this one... Parking will definitely pay me more or at least xxx I m damm sure..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back